Terms of Service
This website is intended to provide easy access to information about our products and services, free safety publications, and provide an opportunity to book training courses through our on-line booking and payment system. The contents of the Free Resources are for initiating discussion on occupational health and safety matters. The suggestions provided in the Free Resources do not constitute legal, safety, or engineering advice. Please consult with a safety professional when making changes to your organization.
All content on this website is the sole property of Sisu Safety Consulting Ltd., and can only be used as follows:
- You may display the content on your computer, print it, and/or download it and use the content for non-commercial, or educational purposes only, provided that you do not modify any of the content and do not remove any copyright or other notices from it. Where there is no copyright or other notice, we ask you to include with and display on each copy of the content you print, download, use, or link an acknowledgement of Sisu Safety Consulting Ltd.’s ownership of the content and you may not use the content in those cases unless you do this.
All commercial use (including non-personal and non-educational use) of the website content is strictly prohibited in the absence of prior written consent of Sisu Safety Consulting Ltd., which consent may be unreasonably withheld, and subject to such terms and conditions as we may stipulate. Permission to use the content is granted on a case-by-case basis, so that permission in a case does not necessarily mean permission will be granted in a similar case. To request copyright permission, please send an email to email@example.com.
You may not access our website from locations where the content is illegal. It is your responsibility to determine whether your use of our website is lawful, and you must comply with all laws applicable in your jurisdiction.
You explicitly agree not to do any of the following:
- Use our website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service
- Use our website in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website, or interfere with anyone else’s use of it
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or networks connected to Sisu Safety Consulting Ltd. through hacking, password mining, or any other means
- Attempt to reverse engineer any portion of our website or attempt to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through our website
Termination of Access
If you breach any provision of these Terms of Service, you may no longer access or use our website or its content. In addition, we may terminate your right to use our website or its content at any time, for any reason we decide, without any notice to you and without any liability to you or any other person.
If we terminate your right to use our website, these Terms of Service will continue to apply and be binding upon you in respect of all of the following:
- Your use of our website prior to the termination
- Any information or materials obtained by you from our website
- Anything connected with, relating to, or arising from, those matters
Your use of our website, including any links to third party content, is at your own risk. We do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our website or in any third party links, any or all of which may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. All information is provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind.
We do not make any endorsement of any third party, or any third party products, services, or content that is referred to, included in or linked from this website. All content is for information only and you are required to make your own enquiries as to accuracy and suitability.
Sisu Safety Consulting Ltd. shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising from your use of this website or any of its content, the non-availability of this website, or your use of any links to third party websites, including direct, special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available on this website.
We assume no responsibility for any viruses or malware that may infect your computer as a result of your use of our website or third party links.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Sisu Safety Consulting Ltd. and all of its agents, directors, employees, partners, suppliers, and affiliates harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, related to any claim or demand arising out of any violation of these Terms of Service by you, or in connection with your use of our website or its content.
You agree to be bound by the laws of Alberta and Canada as applicable, and any action relating to these terms and conditions or use of our website shall be brought only in the courts in Alberta.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you of these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of our rights with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.