Sisu Safety was born from the idea that safety systems should be designed to work with everyone involved… It should be a system that is owned and managed by workers, supervisors, middle managers, and company owners/directors.
Founder and Lead Consultant Aaron Poutanen CRSP has over 13 years of experience in occupational Health, Safety and Environment management, training, and auditing.
Educated at Mohawk College (Hamilton, ON), Ryerson University (Toronto, ON), and the American Society of Safety Engineers (Park Ridge, IL) he has the following certifications/accreditation:
- CRSP Designation
- NCSO Designation
- ASSE Corporate Safety Management Certificate
- Ryerson University Occupational Health and Safety Certificate
- Mohawk College Environmental Engineering Certificate
- Canadian Ski Patrol Certified First Aid/Mountain Rescue provider and instructor
- ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18000, and ACSA COR internal auditor programs
He has successful managed safety on the following major projects:
- Greater Toronto Airports Authority – Terminal 2 Demolition
- Calgary Airport Authority – Runway Development Program
- Edmonton Airports Authority – Land Servicing Development
- City of Hamilton – Red Hill Valley Parkway Construction
Contact us today to see how we will save you money, improve productivity, improve employee morale, reduce injuries, and increase bid opportunities.